Day 133 quiz
- The electricity that travels over power lines needs which high/low voltage and high/low current. Which? (2 answers required)
- If a transformer goes from ten to five thousand volts, how do the number of loops relate between the primary and secondary coils? Which has more? Is it 50 or 500 times more?
- If a transformer has twice as many loops in the primary coil as the secondary coil, then is it a step up or step down transformer?
- What is generated when a piece of metal moves through a magnetic field: Eddy currents or EMF?
- Effective current and voltage relate to what kind of current?