- How did Constantine the Great become emperor?
- What obstacle did Constantine have to overcome before he became sole emperor?
- What event occurred before Constantine’s battle with Maxentius?
- In what year did Constantine overcome Maxentius and become sole emperor?
- Following his victory over Maxentius, Constantine made two critical decisions; what were they?
- In what year did Constantine establish Constantinople, and what is that city called today?
Source: Georgia Virtual Learning Assignment pdf