- An educated guess which explains observations is called:
- When titration is complete, what two things are equal?
the moles of hydrogen ions and the moles of hydroxide ions
- Reaction rate measures the speed at which reactants:
- In order for a collision to be considered effective, the reactant particles must have the correct orientation and the proper amount of:
- Which of the following will NOT speed up a chemical reaction?
decreasing the temperature
- The way to increase the rate of a reaction is to increase the number of effective collisions.
- A catalyst is considered a reactant in a chemical reaction.