Remember: We only link to FREE resources. If something asks you to pay, something’s wrong.
Easy Peasy does not have any of its own computer courses yet. Here are some we have access to, though. First, here’s a little guide to the different languages.
- Please note that Webucator provides these courses to homeschoolers for free and so cannot provide support. Please do not call their support line. It is not for us. If you want advice about which courses to take, you can ask in our Facebook support groups.
- Available courses are listed below. If the course requires software (like Photoshop or Microsoft Office), you will need to purchase/download that yourself. The software is not provided in the free course.
- Each student MUST have their own login. You can’t put multiple kids in one account. Follow these steps for each student.
- Go to their Self-paced Courses page. STOP and read this page PLEASE. 🙂
- Browse through the courses.
- Choose the course you want and click on the self-paced option.
- Where it says continue to payment there’s something to click on that says “I have a coupon.” Click on that.
- Enter HOMESCHOOL for the coupon code and it will change the price to zero! This is a gift they are giving to homeschoolers only! Please do not pass around or post this offer elsewhere. They contacted me directly about making this available on our site.
- Complete the registration. (You will receive an email.)
- This coupon has been working for YEARS. It was last verified on 8/22/19.
- Apache Web Server
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Instructional Design
- Java Fundamentals
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Mobile Apps Development
- Mobile Web Development
- Social Media
- XML, XSL, and XPath
- Learn coding languages including Python and Ruby
- Learn web development skills
- Learn how to use popular API to develop your own apps.
- These are not my favorite courses. They do have a course in Git, and in Deploying a Website (actually getting it online once you know how to make code).
- Codecademy — Start here.
- These are FREE, but they have a “Pro” version. You DO NOT need to sign up for that. You can access all the courses, just not have the support access.
- Learn to make full function websites.
- Start here.
Pixar in a Box
- Learn about character and environment modeling
- Learn how to animate
- Start here – Pixar in a Box