Easy Peasy does not have any of its own computer courses yet. Here are some we have access to though. First, here’s a little guide to the different languages.
- Go to our Self-paced Courses page. (Available courses are listed below)
- Browse through the courses.
- Choose the course you want and click on the self-paced option.
- Where it says continue to payment there’s something to click on that says “I have a coupon.” Click on that.
- Enter HOMESCHOOL for the coupon code and it will change the price to zero! This is a gift they are giving to homeschoolers only! Please do not pass around or post this offer elsewhere. They contacted me directly about making this available on our site.
- Complete the registration. (You will receive an email.)
- Apache Web Server
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Instructional Design
- Java Fundamentals
- Microsoft Access
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Word
- Mobile Apps Development
- Mobile Web Development
- Social Media
- XML, XSL, and XPath
- Learn coding languages including Python and Ruby
- Learn web development skills
- Learn how to use popular API to develop your own apps
- Codecademy — Start here.
- Learn to make full function websites.
- Start here.
Microsoft Virtual Academy
- Learn to use Microsoft software up to advanced levels
- For example, not only basics, but you can learn C# programming with Microsoft’s Visual Studio which has a free version
- Go here for the full list of courses
Pixar in a Box
- Learn about character and environment modeling
- Learn how to animate
- Start here – Pixar in a Box