Please review the FAQs and contact us if you find a problem.
Physical Education and Health
Course Description: Students will read current articles on health topics. They will also regularly execute an intensive interval training program.
- Read a health article. Tell a parent about what you learned. (*Note to parents: I don’t control the topics of these articles. You should be aware what your child is reading about. These can be something to discuss.)
- Practice your family fire drill.
- Read about the “Scientific Seven Minute Workout.” In the article there is a link to another article. Read that article.
- Read a health article. Tell a parent about what you learned.
- Do the 7 minute workout. You can find the directions and list of exercises lots of places, but this is a neat timer that walks you through it.
- You could maybe do the workout on M-T and Th-F and read the article on Wednesday, or do the workout every day, or come up with your own schedule.
Want to switch up your workout? Here’s the marine’s workout.