On the 4th of July we’re switching in our new Algebra I course. The current course will be removed from My EP Assignments, but you can add it from the Parent Add-On page.
To Add to the Parent-Add-On page:
- Go to Parents-Settings.
- Scroll down to under the course blocks and click on Parent Add-Ons.
- Click on Parent-AddOn-One or whatever is available.
- Type in English 8 or whatever you like and click right next to it to save.
- The link to add is https://allinonehighschool.com/algebra-1/.
- Click to save right next to where you enter the link.
- It will even jump to your lesson number for you. Take a note of your lesson number so you know what to type into the little box where it says Change Course Lesson Number.
- Here’s a video of the process but not specific to this course.
New students should take our new course! The old course is just for those in the middle and wanting to finish it. If you want a change, you can’t just use the same lesson number in the new course. The topic order isn’t preserved. You’ll have to take some time and decide on the best lesson to start at.